Monday, January 16, 2012

Dreaded Week 2

So the dreaded week 2 of our diet is almost over. I seem like it is very Biggest Loser-esque. I have done everything right, followed my point allotment and even started working out. I know that I am not supposed to weight myself often, but I do. I have only lost 1 pound this week so far. It is so fustrating to me, it makes me want to give up. I know I can't but I want to...Jeremy keeps reminding me that I need to just keep doing what I am doing and that it will come off. I wish I had his optimism.....

1 comment:

  1. That's why I'm not weighing myself. Last time I try to do any type of weight loss thing I kept feeling discouraged when I wasn't losing any weight. Aaron kept reminding me that I was gaining muscle, but I didn't care.
    This time around I am only taking my measurements at the beginning and will probably work in the scale later on.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete