Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OH, how the weight creeps up!




Ok, so my husband is probably going to hate that I am including him in my blog today but I have no choice, really. I have always really loved the show, The Biggest Loser. It is like I watch it to get motivated and still do nothing about it. It is getting rather rediculous. When Jeremy and I met, we were fit and well, lighter. Happiness and marriage has put on a few extra pounds that we desperately want to get rid of. We used to be a hot couple, now we are still hot to each other, but to the World, I fear we are more along the lines of fluffy than hot. In this never ending sea of diets, it is so hard to know what is right or wrong or what is too fast or what is so slow that you lose motivation. What works for me, doesn't work for him. I think we are both so sick and tired of being overweight and know we need to do something..........we just need to figure out what we can do that will motivate and inspire us to get up at 5 am and work our butts off. Hmmmmmmm.......hopefully by summer I can report some good news. Let me know if you have any tips or ideas of greatness for our quest. Thanks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment